UPVC Spray Coating
We can respray Windows, Doors, Garage Doors, Fascia, Soffits, Gutters and more – all of which will improve the look of your home whilst at the same time adding value to it. Some of the benefits of UPVC respraying are detailed below.
• A Clear safe working environment – Before we start the process, it is important that all customer possessions have been removed from the areas being sprayed, protecting
from any over spray.
• Clean & De-grease – This is a two part process utilising products manufactured specifically for the perfect preparation of the UPVC.
Mastic removal – All mastic sealant is removed around your UPVC products to ensure a full coverage is achieved.
• Bonding preparation – All frames are rubbed down with an abrasive, this is essential for the bond to
• Masking Up – All glass and surrounding brickwork are masked up and protected from any over-spray.
• Spraying – Our expert technicians set up their specialist spray equipment, Initially a mist coat is applied, then finally two final coats – leaving your UPVC products looking like new.
• Clean up & mastic – The paint is touch dry within 2 minutes. All specialist equipment is packed away, then all areas are de-masked. The final step is to reapply mastic in a matching colour.
Want to find out more about working with Inspire Home Solutions? Simply fill in this form below and one of our team will be in touch.